The Powder Forest - McDonough, GA
Trainer: Sandi Forester
Dressage and Natural Horsemanship
Foundation building for riders of all disciplines western, huntseat, gaited, etc, using natural horsemanship and classical dressage principles. We focus on:
- Understanding the nature of the horse
- Developing an independent seat and correct use of aids
- Learning timing and feel
- Establishing leadership
- Creating lightness
- Encouraging your horses athleticism
- Fostering a true partnership between horse and rider
Especially for beginners and new horse owners, we offer lessons in complete horsemanship - including ground work, fitting of tack, horse health care and management, and more.
A horse trainer and riding instructor for over 40 years, Sandi has extensive experience working with a variety of challenges and unique situations, including:
- Adult beginner riders
- Riders returning after a long break
- Riders dealing with fear and confidence issues
- Horses with a history of abuse and mishandling
- Horses with limited, incomplete, or incorrect training
- Horses of many different breeds and temperaments
The Powder Forest is located McDonough, GA - within a half hour drive from Atlanta's Southside. Our location close to I-75 provides easy access for riders living in McDonough, Hampton, Stockbridge, Jonesboro, Conyers, Griffin, Fayetteville, and any of Atlanta's Eastside and Intown neighborhoods.
|Ad Created: 2/7/2009 •
Last Update: 8/26/2014
This ad has been viewed 3367 times.