The Powder Forest - McDonough, GA
Trainer: Sandi Forester
Instruction Tailored To Meet Your Individual Needs
Riding lessons are offered for beginners through advanced. All lessons are private and customized to the individual.
Dressage training intro through FEI levels, using a classical dressage approach. show prep and coaching also available.
Foundation building for riders of all disciplines western, huntseat, gaited, etc, using natural horsemanship and classical dressage principles. We focus on:
- Understanding the nature of the horse
- Developing an independent seat and correct use of aids
- Learning timing and feel
- Establishing leadership
- Creating lightness
- Encouraging your horses athleticism
- Fostering a true partnership between horse and rider
Especially for beginners and new horse owners, we offer lessons in complete horsemanship - including ground work, fitting of tack, horse health care and management, and more.
A horse trainer and riding instructor for over 40 years, Sandi has extensive experience working with a variety of challenges and unique situations, including:
- Adult beginner riders
- Riders returning after a long break
- Riders dealing with fear and confidence issues
- Horses with a history of abuse and mishandling
- Horses with limited, incomplete, or incorrect training
- Horses of many different breeds and temperaments
|Ad Created: 12/30/2008 •
Last Update: 10/30/2013
This ad has been viewed 2507 times.